Are you passionate about languages and skilled in helping others master a new language? Do you thrive in the online teaching environment? If so, we invite you to consider joining our team as an Online Language Tutor.
At Couch Potato Education we are committed to fostering language acquisition and fluency among our students through online language tutoring. Our online language tutors are integral to achieving this mission, connecting with learners worldwide and guiding them toward linguistic success in a virtual setting.
- Conducting one-on-one or group language lessons online, focusing on speaking, listening, reading, and writing skills
- Creating engaging and interactive lessons using digital language resources, video conferencing, and language learning apps
- Adapting your teaching methods to cater to the individual learning needs and goals of your students
- Providing ongoing feedback and assessments to help students track their language learning progress.
- Native or competent in English
- Minimum education: Bachelor’s degree
- Able to teach individual and group classes with comprehensive materials and resources to meet students’ requirements
- Have a high-speed and stable net connection
- Comfortable using technology to deliver lessons remotely
- Be energetic, patient, responsible and cheerful
- Able to teach both children (3-14) and adults
- At least 1 year teaching experience online (desired)
- Related teaching certificate e.g.TESOL, DELTA, TEFL (desired)
Why join us?
- Flexible teaching hours and workplaces
- Cost-free training and teaching materials provided
- Teach students from all over the world
How to Apply?
Step1: Fill in this online application form
Step2: Your application will be reviewed
Step3: 25 mins online demo class and online interview