Couch Potato Education
Learn with native teachers, cultivate a perfect accent, and speak languages as fluent as a local.
Couch Potato Education
Online language school courses for children and adults
We aim to:
- Combine entertainment with learning
- Allow learning anytime, anywhere
- Maintain a high-quality course
Learn anytime & anywhere
- Our goal is to allow students to learn anytime and anywhere, and strive for a different life through language learning. Learning can be very simple. Students can learn something out of the textbooks, understand that learning is not just tutoring, and it is not just for exams. Instead of watching videos in a tutoring centre, it is better to study at home.
- Meanwhile, it is a 24-hour all-round school that allows students to study with native teachers even when they are not abroad.
Focus on 1-to-1 and customised courses
- We focus on one-to-one teaching to ensure that each student is taken care of, and at the same time, the tutors and the students can interact, and adjust the class content according to the students’ needs to achieve the best learning efficiency. Students can also choose to organise their own small classes to take classes, so that they can make progress together with friends.
- Our teachers will compile their own teaching materials according to the students’ level, interests and needs, and will also use other types of teaching materials to assist teaching.
English, Chinese, Cantonese, Mandarin
- Graduated with Master of Arts from the University of Liverpool and obtained a Bachelor of Journalism and Communication
- More than 6 years of teaching experience (school, education centre, private), taught nearly 3000 classes, more than hundreds of students
- TESOL English teaching certificate and IPA (International Phonetic Alphabet) teaching certificate
- Certificate in Putonghua Proficiency Test
- Able to teach Cantonese Pinyin
Japanese, English, Chinese
- Studying a bachelor’s degree at the University of Sheffield (Bachelor of Arts and Humanities)
- Major in Linguistics and Japanese Studies
- Studied in Japanese high school
- Sponsored by the Japanese government and the Hong Kong Education Bureau to exchange in Japan (Japan-East Asia Network of Exchange for Students and Youths)
- South China Morning Post SCMP Student of the Year (Linguist)
- From Hong Kong, fluent in Cantonese, Mandarin, Japanese, English
Study with students from all over the world