Online Chinese Course
Online Chinese courses are suitable for people at different levels, from basic to C2 proficient level.
Suitable for students who need to live, study, work abroad or want to learn practical everyday English. The course comprehensively enhances English proficiency, including grammar, vocabulary, speaking, reading comprehension, writing skills, and listening ability, based on the individual needs of each student. A large amount of diverse teaching materials and self-made lecture notes are provided and arranged based on the student’s level and needs.
Online Chinese Course Objectives
Enhance students’ language abilities in all aspects, including reading, writing, speaking, grammar, and listening.
Use practical life phrases and sentence structures through different topics to help students become accustomed to communicating in Chinese.
Overcome the difficulties of speaking a foreign language in four lessons, and prepare for future immigration, exams, and job interviews.
The course is classified into six levels, A1-C2, based on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEF). The actual level of the student will depend on their assessed proficiency during the test.
- At the A1 level, the student can understand and use familiar expressions and basic phrases related to themselves and their interests, such as personal information, relationships, and possessions. They can introduce themselves and ask and answer questions in a slow and clear conversation. Additionally, they can describe themselves and things in their immediate environment using simple language.
- At the A2 level, the student can understand frequently used expressions and basic phrases related to personal and family information, shopping, geography, and employment. They can communicate simple and routine tasks and messages that require direct information. They can also describe themselves, their backgrounds, and their immediate environment using simple language.
- At the B1 level, the student can understand familiar situations encountered in work, school, and leisure environments. They can respond appropriately in a variety of situations while traveling in the language-speaking region. They can provide basic information about topics of interest, describe experiences, events, dreams, wishes, and ambitions, and give brief explanations of their opinions or plans.
- At the B2 level, the student can understand the main ideas of complex texts and discussions related to their specialized field. They can interact with native speakers naturally and fluently. They can express themselves clearly and in detail on a wide range of topics, providing explanations and analysis of advantages and disadvantages or various ideas.
At C1 level, a learner can understand a wide range of demanding, longer texts and recognise implicit meaning. They can express themselves fluently and spontaneously without much obvious searching for expressions. They can use language flexibly and effectively for social, academic, and professional purposes. They can produce clear, well-structured, detailed text on complex subjects, showing controlled use of organisational patterns, connectors, and cohesive devices.
At C2 level, a learner can effortlessly understand almost everything they read or hear. They can summarize information from different spoken and written sources, reconstructing arguments and accounts in a coherent presentation. They can express themselves spontaneously, very fluently, and precisely, differentiating finer shades of meaning even in more complex situations. They can adapt their language use to a wide range of social, academic, and professional purposes, and they can write complex letters, reports, or articles, which present a case with an effective logical structure that helps the recipient to notice and remember significant points.
Online Chines course will use the textbook series of Integrated Chinese and materials that written by the teacher.
English, Chinese, Cantonese, Mandarin
【About Connie 】
🌟 Successfully helped over 40 students achieve their desired scores in IELTS exam (e.g. 5 speaking sessions from 6.0 to 6.5, reading and listening 10 sessions from 7.5 to 8)
🌟 Successfully helped students pass various job interviews, including IT/ Accounting/ Finance/ Civil Service interviews
🌟 Successfully helped students pass different school (university and secondary) interviews, including those in the UK, US, Taiwan, and Hong Kong.
【Student-exclusive course purchase bonus】
- Customized courses tailored to students’ levels, preferences, interests, needs, and ages.
- Customised teaching materials provided in each lesson, so students do not need to purchase additional notes.
- Free and immediate online assistance with course-related questions via Line/WhatsApp after class. Facebook Group set up for students to communicate with each other and share learning information.
Real Testimonials from 350 Students
Teacher Connie has been teaching online since 2019, with over 3 years of experience, during which she has taught more than 350 students, completed over 5000 classes and 3500 hours of teaching. Below are excerpts from some students’ real grades and testimonials.
Study with students from all over the world