Live online tutors
We offer a wide range of Different Mandarin courses, our teachers are professional and rigorously vetted, with absolute quality assurance.
Suitable for children, teenagers and adults
Practical Mandarin courses
Suitable for students who need to live/study abroad/work/all students who want to learn practical daily Mandarin, for students’ needs, comprehensively improve their Mandarin proficiency, including grammar, vocabulary, speaking, reading comprehension, writing skills, listening skills! 【A large number of different teaching materials and self-compiled lecture notes, arranged according to the degree and needs of students】
- Course A1 (Introductory Level):Able to understand and use daily familiar, specific expressions and very basic statements related to their preferences, they can introduce or ask or answer information about themselves or others about themselves, such as place of residence, interpersonal relationships, possessions, and can only react in a simple way to slow and clear conversations with others.
- Course A2 (Elementary):Ability to understand expressions or phrases that are often used in the environment that is closest to oneself, such as very basic personal and family information, shopping, regional geography, and employment, simple and routine work that can communicate with people, which usually requires simple and direct daily information, and learners at this level can describe their background and the things closest to their environment in crude words.
- B1 Course (Intermediate):Be able to understand familiar things such as work, study environment, leisure environment, etc., be able to respond to various possible situations when traveling in the language-using area, can also provide simple relevant information about things that interest or know you, and can also describe experiences, events, dreams, wishes and ambitions, and can make a brief explanation of your opinions or plans.
- B2 Course (Intermediate to Advanced):Ability to understand the concrete and abstract thrust of complex passages, including skillful discussion of their own specialized areas, and natural and fluent interaction with native speakers of the language. Clear, detailed text can be spoken on a wide range of topics, and explanations and pros and cons can be proposed for a topic, or a variety of ideas.
Number of classes: 1 session per week, 50 minutes per session
Class form: Video teaching
Number of people: one-on-one, one-on-two or group teaching (3-10 per class)
Tuition: Click to view the price list
1. Use life phrases and sentence patterns through different topics and get used to communicating in Mandarin
2. Improve your Mandarin skills in a comprehensive way, including grammar, reading, writing, speaking and listening
3. 4 Tang overcame the difficulty of not being afraid to speak Mandarin
Covers all daily life topics, including writing, reading, speaking, listening and grammar, and is taught in full Mandarin
Discuss/game/role-play/film with classmates in class, etc
Practical Mandarin lessons use teacher-made teaching materials, notes and exercises.