Live online tutors
We offer a variety of different Korean courses, our teachers are professional and rigorous audit, there is absolute quality assurance.
Suitable for children, teenagers and adults
Practical Korean courses
Our children’s Korean lessons are lighthearted and fun, drawing children’s interest in learning through games and allowing children to describe pictures and recognize words in just 20 sessions.
Youth and adult Korean courses: suitable for students who need to live/study/work abroad/all students who want to learn practical daily Life Korean, and improve their Korean language skills, including grammar, vocabulary, spoken Language, Reading Comprehension, Writing Skills, and Listening Skills! A large number of different teaching materials and self-edited handouts, according to the degree of students and needs of arrangements
- Course A1 (Introductory Level):Able to understand and use daily familiar, specific expressions and very basic statements related to their preferences, they can introduce or ask or answer information about themselves or others about themselves, such as place of residence, interpersonal relationships, possessions, and can only react in a simple way to slow and clear conversations with others.
- Course A2 (Elementary):Ability to understand expressions or phrases that are often used in the environment that is closest to oneself, such as very basic personal and family information, shopping, regional geography, and employment, simple and routine work that can communicate with people, which usually requires simple and direct daily information, and learners at this level can describe their background and the things closest to their environment in crude words.
- B1 Course (Intermediate):Be able to understand familiar things such as work, study environment, leisure environment, etc., be able to respond to various possible situations when traveling in the language-using area, can also provide simple relevant information about things that interest or know you, and can also describe experiences, events, dreams, wishes and ambitions, and can make a brief explanation of your opinions or plans.
- B2 Course (Intermediate to Advanced):Ability to understand the concrete and abstract thrust of complex passages, including skillful discussion of their own specialized areas, and natural and fluent interaction with native speakers of the language. Clear, detailed text can be spoken on a wide range of topics, and explanations and pros and cons can be proposed for a topic, or a variety of ideas.
Number of classes: 1 session per week, 50 minutes per session
Class form: Video teaching
Number of people: one-on-one, one-on-two or group teaching (3-10 per class)
Tuition: Click to view the price list
1. Through different topics to actually use life phrases and sentence patterns, used to use Korean communication
2. Comprehensively upgrade Korean language skills, including grammar, reading, writing, speaking, listening, etc
3. 4 sessions overcome the difficulty of not speaking Korean
Covers all topics of everyday life, including writing, reading, speaking, listening and grammar.
Classes such as discussions/games/role-playing/films with students in class require approximately 4 sessions per level.
The Practical Korean Course will use teaching materials from Yonsei Han Chinese and Sejong Korean Chinese, with the teacher’s self-made notes and exercises.