Live online tutors
We offer a wide range of Different French courses, our teachers are professionally and rigorously vetted, and there is absolute quality assurance.
Suitable for children, teenagers and adults
Online French Course
Suitable for students who need to live/study/work abroad/all who want to learn practical daily life French, improve their French level in a comprehensive way, including grammar, vocabulary, spoken English, reading comprehension, writing skills, listening skills! A large number of different teaching materials and self-edited handouts, according to the degree of students and needs of arrangements
The French course is taught by a language expert, who is a native-speaking tutor or majoring in French and has extensive teaching experience. Mentors will be in accordance with the needs of students, adjust the difficulty of teaching courses, so that students more handy, and quickly keep up with the pace of the classroom, can provide you with the most recommended online French courses!
- A1 Course (Introductory Level):Able to understand and use daily familiar, specific expressions and very basic statements related to their preferences, they can introduce or ask or answer information about themselves or others about themselves, such as place of residence, interpersonal relationships, possessions, and can only react in a simple way to slow and clear conversations with others.
- A2 Course (Elementary):Ability to understand expressions or phrases that are often used in the environment that is closest to oneself, such as very basic personal and family information, shopping, regional geography, and employment, simple and routine work that can communicate with people, which usually requires simple and direct daily information, and learners at this level can describe their background and the things closest to their environment in crude words.
- B1 Course (Intermediate):Be able to understand familiar things such as work, study environment, leisure environment, etc., be able to respond to various possible situations when traveling in the language-using area, can also provide simple relevant information about things that interest or know you, and can also describe experiences, events, dreams, wishes and ambitions, and can make a brief explanation of your opinions or plans.
- B2 Course (Intermediate to Advanced):Ability to understand the concrete and abstract thrust of complex passages, including skillful discussion of their own specialized areas, and natural and fluent interaction with native speakers of the language. Clear, detailed text can be spoken on a wide range of topics, and explanations and pros and cons can be proposed for a topic, or a variety of ideas.
Number of classes: 1 session per week, 50 minutes per session
Class form: Video teaching
Number of people: one-on-one, one-on-two or group teaching (3-10 per class)
Tuition: Click to view the price list
1. Use french to communicate through the practical use of life phrases and sentence patterns on different topics
2. Comprehensively upgrade french language skills, including grammar, reading, writing, speaking, listening, etc
3. 4 sessions overcome the difficulty of not speaking French
Covers all topics of everyday life, including writing, reading, speaking, listening and grammar.
Classes such as discussions/games/role-playing/films with students in class require approximately 4 sessions per level.
The French course for adults uses the Echo and Taxi series of teaching materials, accompanied by the teacher’s homemade notes and exercises. The French lessons for children will use the Zigzag series of teaching materials, with the teacher’s self-made notes and exercises.